Westminster’s Family Services Department is rated outstanding by OFSTED.
Our traded services can offer you:
• A bespoke and flexible early help service tailored to meet the needs of your school, or cluster, with staff able to advise about risk management, support the implementation of your whole school approach to attendance and provide home school support to list a few.
• Traded services will link seamlessly with the core offer and ensure access to our family services database.
• Innovative change work with families using our systemic approach. All staff will have undertaken or be undertaking Year 1 of an accredited Family Therapy training so the service will be delivered by a systemically trained member of staff who will be supervised within the Early Help Service.
• Staff are well supervised within an agreed Bi-borough framework, which ensures that safeguarding a child’s welfare is always paramount.
• Staff have a good knowledge of and links to local services including those in neighbouring boroughs and access to a wide range of Bi-Borough expertise and resources.
The School Admissions and Access to Education Team works across City of Westminster and Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and offers advice and assistance to parents, carers and schools about all aspects of school admissions, including:
•admissions to the reception class for primary schools and the transfer to secondary school admissions process as part of the Pan London Coordinated Admission System;
•admissions to schools for in-year admissions, for families who have just moved into the area or wish to transfer school for any other reason;
•applications for assistance with home to school travelling expenses for 5 to 16 year olds.
SEND Training - Bi-Borough Training and Outreach Service
We are a centre of excellence for the delivery of dynamic and creative special education training
Schools Library Service
We can help children to develop a love of reading for pleasure and information, enabling you to maximise their potential.
Services for Schools
The Bi-borough Education Service is pleased to offer a portfolio of traded services for the academic year 2019-2020 for all schools in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council.
These include long-standing offers, such as the School Improvement, NQT and Educational Psychology traded services. Some services continue to be tri-borough, such as the Tri-borough Music Hub which also provides services to schools in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.